The application will be accepted only if your enrollment is regular.
Your enrollment is regular if you:
- meet the conditions set by the Opera Universitaria Call for tuition waiver and scholarship (if you are entitled with scholarship or tuition waiver)
- if you have submitted your withdrawal from studies application:
- by November 30th and you have paid the first installment of the tuition fees of the current academic year
- by March 31st and you have paid the first and second installment (only if required by your IseeUniversità) of the tuition fees of the current academic year
- after June 15th (the deadline has been postponed according to the Rector’s Decree n. 210/2020 issued on 20/03/2020) and you have paid all the the tuition fees of the current academic year(the second and third installment, if required by your IseeUniversità)
- If you have been regularly enrolled for one academic year (or more) in the past and you submit the withdrawal from studies application before the renewal of the enrollment.
If your enrollment is not regular, your application will be temporarily suspended. The Students Support office will inform you accordingly.