Info in this page are valid for
For the admission to a UniTrento study course with academic credit transfer, refer to the specific call for admission and to the students guidelines.
The following information apply if:
- you are changing study course within UniTrento (study course change)
- you come from a different university (transfer)
- you have taken single classes exams
- you have graduated
- you have lost the student status (“decadenza”)
- you renounced your studies (“rinuncia agli studi”)
Bando di ammissione e domanda di valutazione preventiva crediti riconoscibili
Read carefully the admission process, time tables, and academic credit transfer evaluation criteria in the call for admission a.y. 2017/18 in the download section of this page.
- By 17th July you have to submit to the dedicated Student Support Service the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form.
- By 3rd August at noon, you have to register to the admission test
- Do the admission test (24 August 2017)
- Wait for the publication of the rankings and with them you will also find the results of the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form
The evaluation of your credits will be done by a dedicated commission.
Depending from the credits recognised you could be admitted at the second or the third year.
All the candidates must do the admission test, indipendently by the year of admission..
The results of the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form will be establish if you will admitted at the first year or in the following:
- if you are admitted in the first year, you must be in the shortlist (idoneo ammesso) in the rankings
- if you are admitted in the second or thirs year, you must obtain at least 12/70 in the admission test
Study course change
For doing the study course change:
- confirm to the dedicated Student Support Service the change of study course
- renew the enrollment for the a.y. 2017/18 on your previous degree course
After enrolment, the credits transferred by UniTrento will be uploaded in your on line transcript of records
Admission after transfer from a different university
If you want to come to study to UniTrento from a different university (transfer):
confirm to the dedicated Student Support Service the change of study course
make sure you have submitted your transfer application at the university you are leaving within 30th September so that UniTrento receives it by 31st December.
Once UniTrento receives the leaving certificate you will be notified by e-mail by the dedicated Student Support Service about next steps.
After enrolment, the credits transferred by UniTrento will be uploaded in your on line transcript of records.
Admission after single courses exams or after a previous university career
By the deadline indicated in the call for admission, you have to finalize an online process.
After enrolment, the credits transferred by UniTrento will be uploaded in your on line transcript of records (a 200,00 euros fee is due in case you had lost your student status after interruption/termination of studies before graduation).