Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree courses in Comparative, European and International Legal studies CEILS, a.y. 2017/2018, is restricted by an admission test.
The Summer session admission test will take place in the following locations on 24th August:
- TRENTO – University of Trento – Department of Economics and Management, Via Inama 5
- BARI – Liceo Classico Statale “Q. Orazio Flacco”, Via Pizzoli 58
- MANTOVA - Liceo Artistico “ Giulio Romano” via Trieste, 48
- PALERMO– Liceo Classico Statale “Vittorio Emanuele II”, via Simone di Bologna, 11
- ROME – Auditorium Antonianum - Viale Manzoni, 1
Call for admission and available places - A.Y. 2017/18
In the call for admission a.y. 2017-2018 you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to the admission test
In the online registration form specify the location and the degree course/s for which you are sitting the admission test.
Make sure you complete the registration procedure by 31th July in order to enable us to support you in case of technical doubts.
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document.
Ranking are now published at the bottom of this page by 1st September.
After you have confirmed, you will have to enrol in the degree course by 7th September at noon.
After this deadline your enrolment cannot be taken into consideration.
If there are places available, a new ranking will be published by 12th September