Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree course in Comparative, European International Legal Studies is restricted by an admission test.
The Summer session admission test will take place in the following locations on 23rd August:
- TRENTO – University of Trento – Department of Economics and Management, Via Inama 5
- BARI – Liceo Classico Statale “Q. Orazio Flacco”, Via Pizzoli 58
- MANTOVA - Liceo Artistico “ Giulio Romano” via Trieste, 48
- PALERMO– Liceo Classico Statale “Vittorio Emanuele II”, via Simone di Bologna, 11
- ROME – Auditorium Antonianum - Viale Manzoni, 1
- BRUXELLES - No Peace Without Justice, Rue Ducale 41, Bruxelles 1000
Call for admission
The call for admission is published at the bottom of this page.
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to the admission test
In the online registration form specify the location and the degree course/s for which you are sitting the admission test.
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document, together with an Italian valid stay permit if you are a non EU citizen.
Rankings will be published at the bottom of this page.
After you have confirmed, you will have to enrol in the degree course by 7th September 2018.
After this deadline your enrolment cannot be taken into consideration
Admissions after study course change, transfer, or in case of previous studies
If you are interested in changing your study course you have to:
- read the call for admission a.y. 2018/19
- read the Guidelines about the admissions after study course change, transfer, or in case of previous studies
- submit the academic credit transfer pre-evaluation form by 18th July and your transcript of records
By 31st July you will be informed about the results of the evaluation.
Should be admitted to the first or to the second or following years, you have to do the admission test.
If you are in the shortlist (“idoneo ammesso”), you are allowed to go on with the proper admission request:
Application for scholarship, fee waiver and accomodation
The deadlines for the scholarship are prior to enrollment: please, apply for scholarship even if you're still not sure you're admitted.