Info in this page are valid for
Access to the Bachelor’s degree course in Comparative, European International Legal Studies is restricted by an admission test.
The Spring session admission test will take place in the following locations on 13rd April at 3 p.m.:
- TRENTO – University of Trento – Department of Economics and Management, Via Inama 5
- BARI – Liceo Classico Statale “Q. Orazio Flacco”, Via Pizzoli 58
- MANTOVA - Liceo Artistico “ Giulio Romano” via Trieste, 48
- PALERMO– Liceo Classico Statale “Vittorio Emanuele II”, via Simone di Bologna, 11
- ROME – Auditorium Antonianum - Viale Manzoni, 1
- BRUXELLES - No Peace Without Justice, Rue Ducale 41, Bruxelles 1000
Call for admission
The call for admission is published at the bottom of this page
In the call for admission you can find all relevant information about the structure and contents of the admission test, the ranking publication times, up to date location address, admission and enrolments.
Registration to the admission test
In the online registration form specify the location and the degree course/s for which you are sitting the admission test
You are asked to arrive on time and to bring with you an identity document, together with an Italian valid stay permit if you are a non EU citizen.
Rankings will be published at the bottom of this page by 26th April 2018.
Confirm your place
If you have been admitted (“idoneo ammesso”) you have to confirm your place by paying the fee of 100,00 € within 14th May 2018 at noon.
You are allowed to confirm the place for one study course only.
If there are places available, a new ranking will be published after the confirmation of the place
After you have confirmed, you will have to enrol in the degree course from 23rd July to 3rd August 2018.
After this deadline your enrolment cannot be taken into consideration